Pages

Thursday 23 November 2017

Extension Term 4 Reflection 2017

I thought that is was the best term out of this whole year, because we got to have the opportunity to create our own musical instrument animation and we got to get easy work which I was so glad about because the last 3 terms I found it very hard to keep up with my group members and I felt like I was slowing them down but now since i’m by myself I could go as slow and as fast as I wanted to!

I’m so glad because I had gotten everything finished just in time for Mrs Lagitupu to mark me. I had loads of fun animating, researching, mostly drawing. I just loved this term because I thought that it would be a really boring term but it was the exact opposite! And that was how I felt throughout Term 4 2017

No comments:

Post a Comment