Pages

Wednesday 22 August 2018

Scratch Game: Minion Minor



Task Description:
This term we have been given this important task. To create this masterpiece I had to use lot's of character and background drawing and a lot of code to perfect this awesome game!

I had to use many different codes to make this and I found that it was challenging but Mr Goodwin was easy with me and said that I can research some codes to use in my game to make it even cooler!

It took a very long time to create, and as soon as I looked at what I did I finally realized that I was off to a good start but from then it didn't get any easier, but I never gave up so I kept trying out new codes to see if it could somehow improve on my game.

Throughout this entire experience I did have a lot of fun experimenting and even playing my game as I found new ideas to improve it!

The whole moving my character back and forth was easy but as soon as I got the idea of my minion throwing dynamite well that was a challenge, but then again I searched and searched until finally I found the perfect code!

The objective is to pass the levels without touching the cats or the infamous evil boss. The way to win, is to throw potatoes and dynamite at the bad guys, and just to make things a little more interesting, I added three lives so when you see the video in action then you will know what i'm talking about!

6 comments:

  1. NO one cares about your game is bad

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Toby. I love your game and I bet it took a lot of time and effort. Wow I love how you made the dynamite and orange balls actually work like real bullets. What happens when the minions health goes to zero? How long did it take to make this?

    ReplyDelete
  3. a long long long long long long long long long long long long long long long long long long long long long long long long long long long long long long long long long long long long long long long long long long long long long long long long long long long long long long long long long long long long long long long long long long long long long long long long long long long long long Time!

    ReplyDelete