Pages

Tuesday 28 January 2020

Our Great IDEA!!

Our Great IDEA!!


My New Idea In Action
Wha’d d’you think?


We’ve had an idea. Our family this summer are sharing our farewells to my auntie as she’s finally chosen to depart from our house onto hers. She hasn’t properly moved out yet but we now know the date of her departure. We still have no clue what we’ll do with the spare room, Mum thinks we should break the wall down to make a giant bedroom. 


The Brethren Core - Our Brotherhood Name - were reluctant with the idea and forged a new one. We recently received a free GIANT 65 inch TV with no clue as where to place it there was literally no space anywhere to fit it’s humongous size. I guess you can see where this is going.


An idea sprung into mind and I quickly assembled the pieces in my head combining sizes with other ideas leaping in my head. Once complete I voiced my thoughts to everyone “I’ve found a use for this giant TV” I gestured my hands towards the bulk of the TV, some parts concealed beneath the couch, everyone was eager to hear my idea, I went on, “ No offence auntie but once you move out I was thinking we could use your room and turn it into a little private gaming room for the Brethren Core to use for like all-nighters and stuff.”


I explained to them all the cool ideas that had leapt to my mind and what we’d need and all the cool accessories like LED lights everywhere. Everyone nodded their heads in unison considering what was being said “I agree” Jordan announced, hyped by the idea, “So do I” Noah said, still thinking it over. “Me Too” Levi replied, “Maybe” Mum and Dad finally said. “I don’t mind i’ll be out of this house by the time so do whatever” Broad grins and laughter erupted from the throats of each of us.


I’m still thinking of inexpensive ideas while my Mother & Father consider the cost and everything. If this happens i'm gonna be twice as hyped as I am now which will be heaps of hype. TRUST ME.

1 comment:

  1. Haha! What a great idea... but after deep consideration we think the TV might be better in a room where EVERYONE can share it... Dad and I are getting too old for all nighters! Love Mum

    ReplyDelete