Pages

Monday 24 February 2020

Te Taha Whanau - Homework

Te Taha Whanau Def: Whanau means Family. Taha Whanau means the relationship between you and your family. It also is your social well-being feeling of belonging to your family and compassion of your pairs.

10 things that ensure my family is Te Taha Whanau:

We make a great family, the six of us. We are a caring family who actually enjoy each other's company. We’ve always got each others back’s and we support our pairs when we play a sport or music or something. We encourage each other but when we say something that puts them down, you have to do 10 push ups. Us kids have been taught to be obedient, respectful, responsible and heaps more. Another great fact is that we actually clean up after ourselves, when we have dishes we rinse then place them in the dishwasher. 

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Toby, my name is Breeze and I am a year 7 student at Paihia School. I liked your blog post about Te Taha Whanau because you explained what it means. I never knew what this meant so today I learnt something new. Thanks for sharing this with us.
    Ka kite.

    ReplyDelete