Pages

Monday 10 February 2020

My Family Hero - Homework

My family hero is my Dad. He encourages me in my hard times, he’s even saved my life on an occasion when I couldn’t see a car coming and he yeeted my collar  to see me pouncing off the road and colliding with the footpath. I didn’t even care. Back to reasons why - he is responsible for his actions, he keeps me in line, He provides for the family with a nice house a soft bed and much more, I also love that he can cook, it’s quite rare these days for men to know how to cook, thankfully I certainly do.

My Dad can be bolterous at times but mostly kind hearted and complete with booming humor he tutors me new skills and ways to solve complications, he can make the most boring meeting fun just by making a beat talking to the tempo. He is a very creative man who never stops to explain to us his great new ideas. I wish to be just like him someday.

1 comment:

  1. I agree - what a cool family hero! We're blessed to have him in our lives:)
    Love Mum

    ReplyDelete