Pages

Monday 20 July 2020

another Immersion Assembly

It feels weird being back at school after holidays, it feels as if school just continued for the past 2 weeks instead of sleeping in and chilling. Although assembly reminded me. Every new term we start it off with something we call an immersion assembly, where the teachers present what each team is to learn for this term. They show us by acting on the stage or showing us a short video filming themselves performing a sequence that tells us what we’re to be learning.

My fav performance was Team 3’s, the storyline to their video was an amazing race where 3 teams of 2 went around the world to complete a series of challenges then to return to NZ and be congratulated. I found this video very intriguing and even gave me a short chuckle.

1 comment:

  1. Nice job Toby i really like the way u explained your day. I know that now u feel happy it see all your friends and teacher. i also like team 3 short film of the Amazing Race. I really know u will do great this term and keep up the great work
    Your sincerely, Fonua

    ReplyDelete