Pages

Tuesday 30 June 2015

Bouncy castle

Last Friday during assembly Mr Burt told that the whole school would have a turn on the inflatable bouncy castle. I was totally excited, he said that the whole school would have two turns each, also in partners of two.


Once we were in class we sat down on the mat and waited for the other extension kids. Then when the others arrived we were planning to make our movies. When we finished parts of our movie, Mr Jacobsen came to our classroom and said "take your shoes and socks off because it's your guys turn to go on the bouncy castle." Everybody was so excited when we were lining up.


We walked to the huge line. When we were lining up, we were thinking of what we were going to do. I thought about doing a penguin down the stripy slide. When it was my turn I clambered up the handles by doing one after another, we would only get two turns on the inflatable castle. When I got to the top I plummeted down by shooting down like a penguin.


After our turn we lined up behind our class. Then on our next turn I was a cannonball. Our turns were all finished, we had a great time, thank you Tamaki Pride.





1 comment:

  1. hi toby that is a great photo you put on love it.

    From jasmyne

    ReplyDelete