Pages

Monday 23 March 2020

Te Taha Hinengaro Positive Thoughts - Homework

Te Taha Hinengaro Definition: Hinengaro symbolises the act of courage and positivity. The
act of courage is attempting new beginnings, continuously interacting with others, to use
your wits and even to stay positive. Courage can take a long time to become natural to a
person's life. It took me years to muster enough courage just to order my own food at a
fast food restaurant. Every time my Mum would tell me to go off and order my own food
I would cry and cry until she would come with me and order for me. Years later, I stepped
out of my comfort zone and experienced what was probably the greatest moment in my
history, ordering my first burger from Burger King. I then realized it was easy and was
embarrassed thinking of the moments years before. Courage is an excellent friend to have
it’s what’s made me, well me. I can see this in action when we say the school mihi every
morning.


10 positive things I do after school:

  1. I bike ride with my Mum after school and I say "Hello!" to people on the pathway.
  2. I bake every Friday with my baking partner Jedida to provide sweets and deliciousness for our family's.
  3. I do the dishes every night
  4. I spend quality time with my family
  5. I clean my Dad's work every weekend
  6. l also go to church every sunday
  7. I do my work after school
  8. I spend HEAPS of time reading books and the bible
  9. I don't spend much time on a device playing games.
  10. I'm just positive!

No comments:

Post a Comment