Pages

Tuesday 10 March 2020

Te Taha ??? - Homework

Te Taha Wairua Definition: Wairua means Spirit. It refers to the Holy Spirit. The Holy Spirit is the action side of God, the Spirit is the one who brings people to God, casts Demons out and HEAPS more. I best relate to this because I am a christian myself and I believe in the Holy Spirit and God, I live under the wing of God to follow his path towards righteousness, also I know if I follow him is that he will make sure no harm comes upon me, of course I’ll stumble but he will help me up for eternity. I can see this in action by when we pray we pray to God and we have songs about him. 

Reasons to ensure my family are connected to this taha:

Me and my whanau have an amazing strength in Christ, this doc explains our actions through Christ. Every sunday we go to church and praise the lord hardout. We beleive God is the key to life, (which he actually is.) Another point is we pray nonstop, we think of everything we want him to fix, we say it, and he provides which doubles our TRUE belief. For example, I had my mother tell me why she believes God is real, she answered “Throughout my life I have experienced many miracles and that has extended my line of belief, and oh it’s long possibly for eternity.” I find those words inspiring, i’m very young and i’ve already seen amzing miracles with my very own eyes.

No comments:

Post a Comment