Pages

Thursday 2 April 2020

3 Quotes - Easter Learning Journey

Ohh! Again:
Now that we're at Level Alert 4 and everyone's isolated from each other, people find this as a great opportunity to go on their phones and contact my mum every 6 seconds. She has to grab her phone talk for ages then finally gets off and another person rings and it just repeats and repeats. Like seriously can I just get some time to spend with my mum! More than once she's just sat down to chill or sleep and all the while you hear her saying Ohh! Again.

Noah!:
In our house Noah is renowned for many things, but when he's got his earphones in and blasting music he tends to not listen, so you either have to yell at his face, splash water, or smack him. But even when he's just got his annoying ears he still doesn't listen which drives my mother crazy and she yell's at the top of her lungs to get Noah's attention. I on the other hand splash water, it's much more fun!

Bubble Formation:
Whenever we go outside for a family walk we do what we call Bubble Formation which is the entire family crowding and hugging Levi to protect him from any diseases the outside world offer. It's a silly rule but it actually generates laughter between the family and random people as they just see us chasing a family member and hugging them acting as a human shield. Just imagine once all this COVID-19 stuff was over we could use the Bubble Formation against random people, we'd look like a bunch of idiots.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Toby

    Oh no your poor Mum. She must be really popular, that's why everyone wants to talk to her. I hope that you get to spend more time with your Mum soon. You might have to hide Noah's earphones for a while if you are still seeking his attention..just joking. I love the sound of your family's bubble formation strategy. Your family is too cool and has found a way to look at the bright side of life during this crazy time! Keep up the great work!

    Mrs Lagitupu

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh another entertaining post here Toby. Yes I can imagine your mum lending her heart and ear to the many people who need! My kids know this well too...the waiting and waiting while mum and dad have a 'quick' catch up - NOT! :) Noah - splashing water sounds like fun not sure if Noah thinks this? Bubble formation - love this. I hope I get to see this in action from the Samuels soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha ha ha, I just love reading this stuff Toby. I walk around my house and streets in St Johns with headphones on- listening to nothing sometimes, just wanting a quiet time and not having to interact. I reckon everyone should have a shield bubble person.

    ReplyDelete