Pages

Thursday 2 April 2020

I'd Like To Try Out.. - Easter Learning Journey

I'd like to first visit the Sky Tower in Auckland City. I've actually never been up there or within 5 metres of the building itself. The Sky Tower is famous for Spectacular views and Bungee Jumping! I would only be interested in the veiws rather than the daze of Bungee Jumping.

Also I'd like to revisit Kelly Tarlton's located at Orakei. It's been too many years to remember anything permanently from our last visit. My reason to visit is to go scuba diving in the Cage where your surrounded by some Hostile fish like Tiger sharks that have obviously already been fed for safety. I've never experienced such a feeling as I was the only child from my family who STILL hasn't had a go.

Lastly, the Skyline Rotorua Luge and Gondola from Rotorua, famous for their Zipline and Luge. For those who don't know any of these let me explain - The Zipline is a strong and long line that carry's a person in a harness from one place to another going downhill at a deafening speed. The Luge is a cart which you sit in and pull the handle back to release the brakes, once you release the handle to its original position it slows or stops. There are three tracks, Beginner, Intermediate and Expert. The Beginner's track is the longest which has windy roads and soft turns, intermediate is a little tougher where you can speed and overtake people in a zip. Expert is just Zoom Zoom and your done, but still loads of fun. I'd like to experience the Zipline ride as it looks fantastic and fun, the luge is old days for me because i've already been on it maybe too many times.

No comments:

Post a Comment