Pages

Friday 24 April 2020

My PENN Creativity


Task Description:
This week me and my family were asked to record ourselves saying a script for our School News Network - PENN. I had to learn the script off by heart and say it in front of a camera, everyday the script would change slightly but everyday I'd bring a new sense of enthusiasm. My job was Sports I recorded myself saying the updates of sports and what we should be doing in the holidays. Check out my best video of the week. P.S Please watch till' end. It's worth it.

2 comments:

  1. if you keep doing workouts you will be really fit. good job on the video and writing

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Toby

    Thanks so much for injecting so much creativity and fun into our school news (PENN) for the sports section in Week 2. Great job with the Taha Tinana challenge. You are really lucky to have 3 older brothers to spend time with during the lockdown. It was awesome to see you all hanging out and keeping fit together. You are a star!

    ReplyDelete