Pages

Thursday 2 April 2020

NZ Map Locations - Easter Learning Journey

Rangitoto:
Rangitoto is it’s own island as a volcano. The volcano emerged from the sea
around 600 years ago. Right now Rangitoto Island is the largest and oldest
volcano in New Zealand.

Karekare:
Karekare is a small settlement in northern New Zealand, which possesses
beautiful black sand beaches and is fond of tourist’s. I myself am fond of
beautiful black sand beaches. I’m most relaxed when in water either calm or
wild. I prefer calm and talk to my companions and relax. When the oceans go
WILD! I find it as the perfect opportunity to have fun and get wasted by the
huge waves that charge like a battering ram.

Tane Mahuta:

Tane Mahuta is located in the far north and is famous for the largest kauri tree
in all of New Zealand. People enjoy roaming the track going in between several
other kauri trees to emerge and see the NZ famous Kauri Tree.

No comments:

Post a Comment