Pages

Thursday 2 April 2020

My 3 Attractions - Easter Learning Journey

Firstly, I'd wanna go proper sailing in a large sailboat because when we went on a school trip to Kawau Island for a camp, our group sailed with no wind whatsoever and it was still fun but it would be even cooler to sail in a bigger sailboat with a keen wind prevailing and flooding my sails.

Secondly I'd want to visit Rangitoto and explore the life on a volcano island. Mt Wellington is amazing but it's not an island so I would want to compare the difference between the two and just to simply look around.

I'd also want to cross the sea to Devonport and have a scrumptious seafood lunch! Hmmm.

1 comment:

  1. I love that camp at Kawau Island has inspired you to go sailing! Rangitoto is a great place to visit - one I found pretty hard to climb ;) Hope you get the chance to visit these places soon.

    ReplyDelete