Pages

Friday 8 July 2016

Geomertry garden

My Geometry Garden
Screen Shot 2016-07-05 at 6.57.04 PM.png
We are describing the different parts of our garden and what geometry features they show.
Screen Shot 2016-07-05 at 6.01.44 PM.png
What type of symmetry do your flowers have?
In my garden my flowers have… rotational symmetry.


This means that… when you turn a shape around and it  looks the same on each side.
Screen Shot 2016-07-05 at 6.04.33 PM.png
What type of symmetry does your butterfly have?  
In my garden my butterfly has… reflection symmetry.

This means that… When you draw something on one side you need to copy it on the other side.
Pathway
Screen Shot 2016-07-05 at 6.07.41 PM.png
What geometry feature does your pathway show?
What did you do to make sure pathway?
In my garden my pathway shows… tessellation.

To make my pathway I… have to tessellate whatever shape I’ve got.

This means that... When I have a 2d shape I need to make sure that I have no gaps when I put them together.

No comments:

Post a Comment