Pages

Friday 8 July 2016

6 Thinking hats art reflection 2016

6 Thinking Hats
Write 2 - 3 sentences for each hat as a reflection about our Art Creation.


How did I feel about my artwork or the whole process.
What I felt about my artwork was that it was a toanga to me. it just feels special and a great piece of art that I can care for or look after.
What did I enjoy most of all or what was the best thing about my painting.
The best part of my painting is when we had to dip a stick in the white paint and dot all around my painting. I love being with miss King’s class even when she’s angry at me.
What did I find hard or I didn’t like.
What I found hard in my painting was when to not mix colors with each other, also not staying in the lines and putting the color in the wrong place. Very hard work for me.
How can I do my art better next time?
I can do my art better next time because I need to focus most of the time also practice my drawing and painting, also listen more to my teacher Miss King. I’m really good.
What was the most interesting thing I did or my friends did.
I found it funny and interesting that my teachers had a funny fight about the word “vividering”. They used that word as a verb to describe what we had to do when going over our outlines with a black vivid.
What did I learn most about?
What I learnt mostly was about reflection symmetry. Reflection symmetry is when there’s something on one side and you have to copy it on the other side.
Reflection symmetry is fun for me in my way.














































No comments:

Post a Comment