Pages

Monday 24 September 2018

Super Power Creative Writing

Walt: Write Effective Paragraphs Using Juicy & Exciting Words

My class and I have been thinking about what superpowers we want
to have. My superpower would be to speak parseltongue/snake
language and be able to create whatever I want, just by imagining it!
Have you ever thought of having your own superpower?


My superpower would be to speak parseltongue/snake language and
be able to create whatever I want, while i’m imagining whatever I
want I can see flashes in my head putting piece by piece together, e.g
I could create a 5 metre thick gold airplane that can actually fly.


The reason why I want to speak parseltongue is because if a snake
happens to seize me or trap me and I have nothing to do then I can
consult with them! When I use my superpowers I feel nothing
sometimes I don’t even know that i’m speaking parseltongue
sometimes but if I do it in public then some people get very afraid of
me and what i’m capable of!


I would use my superpowers only for myself  cause’ then I could have
everything but if something goes terrible like the end of the world or
something like that then I come and help out with the problem by
creating many things to stop it! I would use my superpowers to live a
happy and perfect life with anything I want!

I would think that my superpowers would be awesome because I
have always wanted many things in my life but couldn’t get them
because I wasn’t allowed or I couldn’t for it. The reason why I want
to speak parseltongue is because I have always been afraid of snakes
and since I can reason with one if one tries to attack me which would
definitely calm me down!

Task Description:
This week we had to imagine and think very hard on what superpowers we wanted to have! I found it easy!

No comments:

Post a Comment