Pages

Wednesday 10 April 2019

Guest Speakers

Guest Speakers



Today we were told to sit and listen to three very important guests that had something to say about themselves and some personal advice. The three people's names are famous rugby player for the blues, Tanielu Tele'a. The second person was Mr's Tele'a's sister, Fiona Balculich who also in fact works in the show The Caskateers. The third was a good friend of Mr Tele'a, Jason who works at ITM as a builder. All of these three people all have something in common and I reckon it's that they are basically all family and have the same thing to share altogether!

The first speaker was Jason, and as I already said he works as a builder at ITM. He talked to us about his school years and how he and Mr Tele'a were friends at Pt England School when it was
non-digital. We got to ask him many questions like "who was your favourite teacher when you came to school?", he answered our question by saying "I actually had many teachers at school that I loved so I don't really know" I got some good advice from him.

The second speaker was in fact Mrs Tele'a's sister, Fiona Balculich, who also as I already told you, is a member of The Caskateers which is what they call themselves because really their all just funeral directors. she had lots of information to give us and she too came here to Pt England School. She got many questions to be asked but answered them all correctly.

The third is famous rugby player Tanielu Tele'a who as you also know plays rugby for the auckland blues. He gave us some advice like "Stay focused on the goal you want most and if you do then you will possibly achieve it!", I really was interested in the fact that he never knew that he would ever become a rugby player, in fact he thought he would be something else entirely!

From all these three people I have learned to stick to one goal at a time because then I can easily achieve it!

No comments:

Post a Comment