Pages

Wednesday 27 February 2019

Gamification - My Favourite Games

This is a blogpost about games.

My favourite games (digital and non-digital) are:

  • Call Of Duty Black Ops 4
  • Gang Beasts
  • Overcooked Gourmet Edition
  • Brawlhalla
  • Madden NFL 15
The reason/s why I enjoy playing these games are:

  • It is very entertaining and I like that you can be in teams while trying to kill the opposite team with ultimate weapons and they’re fun.
  • I reckon Gang Beasts is the most crackup game I’ve ever played in my life it’s funny, interesting, and super fun.
  • I love Overcooked Gourmet Edition because I just recently played it with my brothers and it is crackup as and it is quite a challenge as well, which I love a good challenge.
  • Brawlhalla is a 2d free for all battle game which I love when you get to pick different characters and unlock special abilities and new weapons which do different things, I love that game!
  • Madden NFL 15 is a very fun and funny game, recently jordan and I played it but we played against each other and it was so much fun!

Learning could be made much more fun and interesting if it included these elements of a game:

  • It maybe could but to be honest I like this game just the way it is so for me probably not!
  • Gang Beasts would definitely help me if they made this game more educational but also this is a great game just the way it is.Related imageImage result for gang beasts xbox

1 comment:

  1. What about those non-digital games... Monopoly Deal, Five Crowns, Five Dice and so many more!
    Love Mum

    ReplyDelete