Pages

Thursday 28 February 2019

My Favorite Things To Do - At School

Walt: We are learning to write using all parts of the 'Explanation Model' TIIC and SEE


Title
My Favourite Things To Do
Introduction
Today I will be explaining what my favourite things to do at Pt England School.
There are many things that I love to do, at Pt England School.
Have you ever known what your favourite things are to do at school?
Information
1st idea
My first thing i like about Point England School events is Camp. My favourite
camp is a camp that no other camp or trip could replace, The year 6 camp to
Kawau Island.  It was like so much fun! I loved Kawau Island camp because the
food was amazing, the activities were stunning, and also leaping off the walf
and so much more! The thing that killed me was the KILLER HILL which is an
amazing sight - seeing bush walk that was amazing but it quickly took your
breath especially keeping up with Mr Sommerville and partly because I was so
unfit. I would definitely love to go there again!
Information
2nd idea
My favorite subject is writing because I reckon that I am great at it and I get on
with my work so well. I also love to write because I love to type on my keyboard
and test my speed on how fast I can type 1 paragraph. I also enjoy writing
because I also love to look at my progress and read through to see if it’s a
good story to hook my online readers in from all around the globe!
Information
3rd idea
My favourite event that happens every Thursday is Tech at Tamaki College,
Glen Innes, Auckland. I really enjoy Tech because right now I am in the cooking
classes and I am having a superb time there facing the challenges of getting
the right cooking gear ready and to not burn your food in or outside the oven!
Our cooking teacher is none other than Mrs Heka, she’s an amazing teacher
and she’s amazing at cooking, I am very glad to be apart of her class at Tech!
Conclusion
Thank you all you amazing readers from around the globe for reading my
description of some of what my favourite things to do at school, please leave
comments below and please share your description to me, I would be happy to
read it!

Task Description:
Today for writing my class and I were assigned to a piece of writing explaining what are some of our favourite things to do at school! I enjoyed writing this!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Toby. It looks like you really took your time on this! A lo of this stuff is what I like as well.

    Kind Regards
    Caleb

    ReplyDelete
  2. School is so engaging - it sounds like PES is the school to be at!
    Year 6 Kawau Is. camp is also my favourite camp - I loved abseiling and kayaking!
    Love Mum

    ReplyDelete