Pages

Tuesday 11 April 2017

Letter To Mr Burt



Mr Burt,
Pt England School, Auckland,
New Zealand!


From                                                                                     
Toby

Tue Feb 28th 2017

Dear Mr Burt,

Room 10 would love to plant all sorts of helpful, medicinal and native plants all around the school to help our creek and even the environment!

I would like to plant a plant where the back gate is on that little grass area I would like to get a plant and put it in the soil and also I would like it if I planted a native plant.

What I have been reading for our writing activity is harakeke which is another word for flax.Why I chose this reading is because when I read it I found it very interesting because it said that harakeke can be made into wine and it’s got medicational things inside it and because it provides shelter for other animals.

But we can’t do it without your permission, we only want to help the things around this school and inside, so please.


File_000.jpeg


Kind regards,
Toby

1 comment:

  1. Very good practice to learn how to author an official letter.
    What a great idea to plant the flax. I hope you get your approval.
    Love Mum

    ReplyDelete