Pages

Thursday 21 September 2017

Paideia Seminar Term 3 2017

I was sitting relaxed and waiting for a turn to speak. I had butterflies in my stomach. We were having another Paideia Seminar, finally someone spoke and it actually made sense so I added on saying “ if Africa became like America the world would be a pretty rubbish place to live on, because America has already created heaps of pollution and if Africa is like America the world will be polluted!”


I achieved my goal of speaking more because I spoke like 7 times. Right after I said the America thing my mind popped up with another idea based on the exact same thing, I said again “ if every country was like America if you were on a plane and wanted to go to America you wouldn’t know where to go because every country will be like America.”


Every time you got three ticks you could take three lollies home lucky for me as I told you I got 7 ticks, everyone was mostly excited about the lollies because they are very yummy and everybody knows that!

It was so fun, I loved it, everybody came because the lollies well so did I but also I enjoyed talking more than eating lollies! My goal for next Term is linking on to what another person says!

Photo's Below!


No comments:

Post a Comment