Pages

Tuesday 16 October 2018

Term 4 Goals and Expectations

Walt: Use Correct Sentences To Help Structure Our Writing


The holidays have ended and school has started for this term our topic is Te Wā Toi/it’s art time.
Each teacher from our school, painted their art using all different kinds of ways!
Did you ever do this at your school?

What’s On this term? Well i’ll tell you. We have loads of things that are happening this term and I will only mention a few because I don’t want to bore you with everything because as my Mum always says “if your bored your boring” and I don’t want to make you boring! This term we are having The Manaiakalani Film Festival, Athletics, Year 6 camp, Art and Prize Giving!

My goals for this term are trying to get better at drawing and painting and becoming a pro drawer! The reason why I would love to get better at my drawing and painting is because I need to work better and put more detail when I draw on paper and coloring carefully between the lines when I try to paint nicely! Also it would just be so cool to be a pro drawer cause’ then I could draw famous pictures in art galleries and stuff!

What I want to learn about is history on famous arts and paintings from famous galleries from all around the world. I also want to learn about the ways that famous people drew things like Pablo Picasso, Leonardo Da Vinci and Vincent Van Gogh and what style they used to make such great and famous paintings! What I want to achieve this term is getting an awesome mark from testing since this is Pt England’s testing term!

This is going to be a wonderful term yet hard and overwhelming. We have a lot going on this term but the two things that I am most excited about is Year 6 Camp and Prize giving, I have two goals that I want to achieve this term to become a pro drawer and getting better at art just to make it look better than it was before, also I hope we learn about famous artists and paintings from all around the world and the history of famous artists and how they got ideas of their famous paintings. Overall this could be the best term of the entire year.

Task Description:
This week we had to write about all our goals and what we are looking forward to this term! I found it easy!

No comments:

Post a Comment