Pages

Friday 8 March 2019

Lounge Or Bedroom

WALT: We are learning to write using all parts of the 'Explanation Model' TIIC and SEE
Lounge Or Bedroom?
T
Title - What you will be explaining
I
Introduction - Tell your audience what the topic is about and what is to be explained.
I
Information - Explain the elements or steps in a logical sequence
C
Conclusion - Final summarising statement, an evaluation or comment about what you have
explained.

Title:
Lounge Or Bedroom
Intro:
Today we were forced to write a narrative about Mrs Tele'a new TV and
where to put it.
Mrs Tele’a needs your help, she is not sure where to put her new TV.
Where would you put your new TV?
1st Paragraph:
“Where should I put my new TV, hmmmmm” Mrs Tele’a said “should I
put it over there or over there!”. If your wondering what Mrs Tele’a is
doing then let me tell you, Mrs Tele’a and her family have just purchased
there new Samsung 75 inch flat screen TV and she is deciding where is
the best place to put the TV! Mrs Tele’a is unsure whether to put the TV
in the lounge or the bedroom!
2nd Paragraph:
“Hello Mrs Tele’a” Mrs Tele’a hears a friendly voice behind her and
turns around to greet Toby “How have you been” Toby continued “ i’ve
been fine thank you, it’s just I have no idea where to put this new TV, I
was thinking either in the lounge or bedroom.” “ would you like some
help?” “I’d love you to” Mrs Tele’a smiled at the thought. “So how are
we gonna do this?” “here’s what we’ll do”. Together they both cleared
everything out of the way and finally decided where to put the new TV!
3rd Paragraph:
They both lifted the TV and moved to the west side of the lounge room
near the window and placed it on a wooden shelf, it fitted perfectly and
it even looked good, Mrs Tele’a was happy to see it done and dusted.
They plugged it in to the nearest plug in in her house. Now it was time to
tidy everything up!
Conclusion:
Thank you all the readers around the world for reading my narrative I
hope you’ve enjoyed it!

Task Description:
Today we were forced to write a narrative about Mrs Tele'a and her new tv and where to put it.I found it easy!

No comments:

Post a Comment