Pages

Friday 8 March 2019

My Future Career

My Future Career

Task Description:
This term we were told to write on paper, our interests, skills, values, and qualities and our dreams and aspirations! we were also told to find out our dream job and to go online and search how much money do you get payed for whatever job you want! We are trying to find out who we are and what we want to be.

I am interested in Kapa Haka, Movies, reading books, gaming, drawing, baking, rugby, cooking, snowboarding, eating, engineering, music, swimming, boating and helping people! That is my list of all the things I am interested in. I hope you can tell me what your interests are in the comments below!

My two dream jobs are a House Designer like deciding what different types of furniture goes inside a house or an Engineer. House Designers get paid $86, 430 a year and Engineers get paid $99, 580 a year! For both these jobs you need to be good at especially math! These are my top two dream jobs!

No comments:

Post a Comment