Pages

Monday 1 January 2018

Toby's Holiday Snaps

Image result for jetski


It's Jetski Time!

Freezing cold in the boot of the car trailer I was, as we drove to the river just ahead of us. We were in Gisborne, Tolaga Bay just to hang out with cuzzies and visit family. Anyway when we got there my Dad leaped out of the car door and gently lifted the boot door down so we could jump out!

Then to our ears we heard a crazy motor beaming towards us but wait another sound calls to us, it sounded the exact same as the other one. I could see all the smiles on my family's faces even my own. As the two water sport vehicles appeared everyone cheered as they made there dramatic entrance!

Once they had finished there dramatic entrance they made there way to the shore and every kid got 1 turn each,luckily Noah and I went first on the... Jetski's! It was our first time on a Jetski and it was crazy fun, we were slipping and sliding while having an awesome time. we were quite sad when we had to get off but at least we had a story to tell!

2 comments:

  1. Hey there Toby, my name is Billy and I am from the Summer Learning Journey programme. It's great to see that you're having an awesome summer and also blogging about it. I love reading your jetski story, you write with a lot of detail and description. Well done! It was really entertaining.

    I liked reading about the 'dramatic' entrance. I wish I could have a go on a jetski, I never have but I've always wanted to.

    What else have you been doing this summer?

    Thanks, Billy

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was worth the cold, the noise and the wind seeing you all have SO much fun on them - a big shout out to Uncle Ricky and Poppa Jack for letting you have a go!
    Love Mum

    ReplyDelete